We collect personal information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information our clients provide to us to complete their financial plan or investment recommendations;
- Information our clients provide to us in agreements, account applications, and other documents
- Information our clients provide to us verbally;
- Information we may receive from service providers, such as custodians, about client.transactions.
We do not disclose non‐public personal information about our clients to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
- When required to provide services our clients have requested;
- When our clients have specifically authorized us to do so;
- When required during the course of a firm assessment (i.e., independent audit);
- When permitted or required by law (i.e., periodic regulatory examination).
Within our firm, we restrict access to client information to staff that need to know that information. All personnel and our service providers understand that everything handled in our offices is confidential and they are instructed to not discuss client information with someone else that may request information about an account unless they are specifically authorized in writing by the client to do so. This includes, for example, providing information about a spouse’s IRA account, or to adult children about parents’ accounts, etc.